The purpose of consultancy assignment was to strengthen the institutional and technical capacity of six selected polytechnics from the 13 pre-selected polytechnics, and support its target in becoming a Center of Technology in the five priority sectors of the Project: (i) manufacturing, (ii) agro-business, (iii) infrastructure, (iv) energy and mining, and (v) tourism.
Maxwell Stamp Ltd. worked for
- Preparing a comprehensive strategy to increase managerial and technical capacity of the six selected polytechnics;
- Facilitating Induction Process in six Polytechnics;
- Implementing Technical Guidance and Monitoring Programs;
- Assisting and facilitating submission of BLU documents for six polytechnics;
- Arranging internship in the COT of Excellence Polytechnics;
- Establishing a fully functional Industrial Advisory Board (IAB) for Polytechnics.
Timeframe: 13 January 2017 - 30 May 2018
Realated Countries: Indonesia
Client(s): ADB, Directorate General of Learning and Student Affair, Ministry of Research and Technology and Higher Education
Categories: Education and Skills Development, Project Management and Implementation, Research and Study