- Collect data, review. and analyze the social impacts of the Project.
- Clarify how the Project contributed to the improvement of social and environmental aspects of citizen's life in the selected areas.
- Explain how access to public services and facilities (clinic, hospital, school markets) and overall convenience of daily life were improved by the Project.
- Evaluate other positive and negative social impacts of the Project
- Identify lessons learned from the Project, from social and environmental points of view.
MSL was responsible for the following works for the survey and evaluation:
- Prepared and checked the questionnaire and FGD Checklist and whether or not it is comprehensible to the executing agency and/or other Project-related agencies;
- Provided necessary assistance to the concerned agencies to complete the questionnaire and FGD Checklist;
- Coordinated meetings between the executing agency and/or other Project-related;
- Selected 6 study areas and sample of 35 persons for each study area using statistical methods.
- Trained the team for data collection and FGD facilitators;
- Prepared for FGD sessions;
- Implemented twelve FGDs;
- Conducted questionnaire survey;
- Supervised the team of surveyors during the implementation of the survey;
- Compiled the collected data and information and prepare a report which covers all the objectives of the study.
Timeframe: January, 2012 - March, 2012
Realated Countries: Bangladesh
Categories: Transport Infrastructure Development, Research and Study