This survey examines and proposes the establishment of a system for promoting Matarbari Integrated Infrastructure Development Initiative (MIDI) (including the role and authority arrangement of MIDI- based development by the MIDI Coordination Committee, MIDI Secretariat, related ministries and government agencies, etc.), and each ministry and government agency. The purpose is to collect information, analyze, and present improvement plans related to the update of SDP formulated by SDP, and to examine and propose MIDI MP formulation policy formulated by integrating SDP.
MSL will assist IDCJ to implement the project in Bangladesh by providing all sort of local project management and logistical supports. MSL will also provide data collection services for the following area under the project:
- Regional Development, Special Economic and/or Industrial Zone Development in Bangladesh;
- Implementation and Operation Framework of Regional Development Program and/or Masterplan in Bangladesh;
- Power/Energy/Port/Transport Sector;
- Urban Planning and Development;
- Environmental and Social Safeguard for development projects.
Timeframe: June 2021 – February 2022
Realated Countries: Bangladesh
Client(s): International Development Center of Japan Inc. (IDCJ), JICA
Categories: Infrastructure Development, Research and Study