Objective of the MP & FS Report was to provide the necessary data, information and analysis sufficient to determine the feasibility of the proposed AMEZ and Basic Design drawing for construction. The Master Plan (MP) & Feasibility Study (FS) report was used to obtain the final approval of the AMEZ from BEZA.
- Competitive analysis and industry Assessment – Marketing Strategy; Type of Industry Expected; Marketing of Multi-Story Building.
- Master Planning and Infrastructure – Site Assessment; Location Map; Site Constraints; Possible Counter Measures; Plan of Transport Nodal Linkage; Preliminary Master Plan; General Land Use Concept; Basic Land Use; Components inside AM Economic Zone; Off-Site Infrastructure; Gas; Road Connection; Jetty; Dry Port; Electrical Line and Communication Line; Engineering Design; Development Phasing.
- Environment Assessment – Environment Regulation of Bangladesh; Description of the Project proposed; Environment assessment methodology; Description of the Environment; Screening Environmental Impacts & Mitigation Measures; Institutional Requirement; Environmental Assessment; Phase of Environmental Impacts; Land Fill of AMEZ Site; Impacts during Operation Phase; Mitigation Measures; Monitoring and Surveillance.
- Social Review – Employment Creation Expected for AMEZ; Social Assessment.
- Institutional Framework – Organization and Partner Strategy; Equity Partner from Japan.
- Financial and Economic Analysis – Land Leasing Schedule; Land Leasing Policy and Expected Price; Expected Revenue from AMEZ; Revenue Expected from the AMEZ; Financial Plan; Cost Estimation and Cost Control Policy; Financial Leverage/debt Service Coverage Ration; Possibility of JICA Investment
- Risk Identification and Mitigation
Timeframe: June, 2015 - September, 2015
Realated Countries: Bangladesh
Client(s): Abdul Monem Group
Categories: Infrastructure Development, Project design and Preparation and Feasibility Study