The general objective of this study was to conduct a review of the Early Learning for Child Development Project (ELCDP).
MSL fulfilled three specific objectives for this study as mentioned below-
- To assess ELCDP activities to determine whether the project reached the stated goals. It includes-
- evaluating the Early Learning Centre (ELC) activities towards enabling a structured approach.
- observing home and community if these promote interactive care and safe child-friendly environment for children.
- examining its advocacy strategies for policy makers introducing nation-wide ECD policy and program communication.
- analyzing the project’s strategies towards the Implementing Partners’ (IPs) system and developing structures and strengthening capacity for this purpose.
- To examine the project’s impact for future sustainability.
- To identify good practices, note gaps and suggest lessons learned for future programming.
This study mainly followed a qualitative approach for collection and analysis of data complementing this with relevant quantitative data, to meet the requirements of the given overall and specific objectives.
Timeframe: January, 2015 - July, 2015
Realated Countries: Bangladesh
Categories: Child Development/ Support, Education and Skills Development, Research and Study