- Update and develop as necessary the functional, technical and operational requirements for the OSS such that the implementation and operational services may be established, implemented and procured expeditiously;
- Reengineer business processes and procedural changes necessary across stakeholder agencies in Government;
- Develop a comprehensive conceptual design of a Workflow Management System; and
- Implement the Bangladesh Investment Information Portal (BIIP).
The objective of this assignment was to
- Developed communication strategy.
- Developed communication plan including specific communications tools.
- Overall monitoring plan for the communications strategy.
- Publicity and Awareness Program for the new OSS portal.
- Developed three training modules on how to handle customers and clients, Effective PR campaigns, and Effective communication skills.
- Delivered the training (6 hours) to relevant OSS staff.
Timeframe: October 2017 - December 2018
Realated Countries: Bangladesh
Client(s): World Bank
Categories: Trade and Market and Export Development, Technical Assistant