The various tasks that the consultant required to carry out for this ongoing UKTI project included –
- Assessing the expectations and implications from the inputs by UKTI
- Discussing issues with some key participants of the round table conference to have a preliminary idea of the opportunities and barriers
- Carrying out a preliminary assessment to identify areas of opportunities for UK in Higher Education and professional/vocational training in Bangladesh.
- Preparing the first draft of the report, identifying the various opportunities for successful collaboration, research and exchange program in the Education and Skills sectors.
- Analyzing and identify existing barriers for foreign education providers.
- Identifying various key stakeholder (government/decision makers) involvement and actions necessary to minimize and eradicate the barriers.
- The consultant would meet with various key stakeholders (government and private organization) in order to incorporate the required information into the report.
Timeframe: September 2012 - October 2012
Realated Countries: Bangladesh
Client(s): UK Trade and Investment
Categories: Education and Skills Development, Research and Study