The following sections of the methodology ware designed to meet the specific objectives of the assignment.
- Obtained approval for the detailed work plan on activities to be performed by consultants;
- Conducted background research/collection of information for the revision and update of BD Code;
- Drafted the strategy of revision and update in coordination with stakeholders from the Ministry of Law;
- Conducted consultation events and preparing and updating work plan in line with the institutional arrangement for the assignment;
- Identified Capacity Development issues of LPAD;
- Provided Administrative and HR support.
Timeframe: April 2014 - September 2015
Realated Countries: Bangladesh
Client(s): United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Categories: Legal and Regulatory/ Business Plan Development, Project Management and Implementation